After many successful years in the fret wire business for brands including Fender, Gibson, Jackson, Yamaha , Blacksmith’s precision manufacturing concepts were applied to create a line of high quality but affordable guitar strings.
- Each Blacksmith string is the result of years of engineering and professional player testing. They are engineered to exacting specifications using the highest quality steel, nickel and bronze materials imported from the USA
- Computer controlled winding ensures a consistent wrapped surface resulting in stable tuning and accurate intonation
- Treble strings are treated to ensure brilliant tones with a silky feel
- After production every string in the set is vacuum packed on a patented anti kink string card. This protects each string against deterioration ensuring they reach you in perfect condition
- Custom Light Gauge (11-52) – BlackSmith original “hybrid gauge” Phosphor Bronze acoustic set, for players who want a warmer tone in a comfortable combination of gauges that offers the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the plain strings for easy bending.